October 9, 2010

For My Records

Not to sound harsh or nasty- I've had enough of those types and don't want to be one- but sometimes, I post for me. And honestly, this is one of those times! I find this brand new attraction poster for California Adventure's Silly Symphony Swings very appealing. Had to keep a copy on file. This poster should add a nice touch of class to the Paradise Pier area. Can't wait to see what the Imagineers or the talented Greg Maletic (!) have cooked up for Ariel!
(Art copyright The Walt Disney Company.)

4 comments:

Eric Scales said...

This is great! Was this posted somewhere? Has it shown up in the park yet?

Mark said...

I don't know, but I'll be visiting DCA soon, so I'll look for it.

Eric Scales said...

Where'd you find the picture?

Mark said...

It was on a discussion board- maybe Micechat?