January 14, 2015

Time Stamp

One day, I will look back on this blog and see what my life was like- or my kids will. So, here's a current look at what's going on in my non-Disney world.

  • Very busy with both my jobs! It's good, it's hard- and I'm thankful I get to serve mankind in the love of Jesus and I hope with long lasting results
  • Your Mom is working hard making all this possible. Thank you to my wife!
  • All you kids are doing great- I'm blessed to see so much growth in the Lord and in commitment to Him. He is the One we follow for good reason.
  • I'm waiting for some great new music. January is a very slow time for new releases.
  • God's blessed us with some new furniture thanks to the generosity of my in-laws. After 33 years of hard use hosting Bible Studies, social groups, and just having four kids and a slew of grandchildren, I think its time! ;)
  • All the grandkids are adorable. Keep 'em coming!
  • Thankful to have all four parents in good health.
  • Looking forward to my next trip overseas. Can't come soon enough.
  • The resolutions are a challenge, but I'll get there- at least some of them.
  • Still plugging along with this blog that's a combination travelogue, autobiography and outlet for some creativity. 
  • I couldn't have asked for a richer life- not in money, but in the things that really matter. Thanks, God!

No comments: