June 12, 2017

Notable and Quotable: Levi Lusko

"On the night she went to heaven, I did for Lenya what a daddy should never have to do.   I reached out and closed my little girl's eyes. What I never expected was that God would use her to open mine."
                                                    Levi Lusko

Have you ever suffered a loss so deep you thought you would never recover? That's the story of Levi Lusko and his wife and family. He watched helplessly as his young daughter died unexpectedly in his arms. How can any of us survive death, betrayal, loss, illness, and more?

Check out his book Through the Eyes of a Lion and watch how one man came to life through death. I'll warn you ahead of time, the quote above is the last line of the book, and it will make you cry.

No comments: